Pages

Something New

Windows XP SP3 upgrade Extraction Failed Data error (cyclic redundancy check) CD

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You were installing and upgrading Windows XP SP3 and in the middle of extracting you received this error
1386\p2pgrah.dl file the extraction failed Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

Most probably you have a bad copy of CD try another Windows XP SP3 CD or simply run the Windows XP SP3 installation from the hard diskor simply download from Microsoft the soft copy so that you can run it from the hard disk.

1 comment

  1. While working in my system when I try to install any program then I receive this strange error that is data error (cyclic redundancy check). I got surprised that what is this why it occurs. When I use third party repair tool I solved this windows error immediately and fix my PC. Thanks for helping me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Most Reading

Sidebar One